It is the policy of Overt Security to maintain an environmental system designed to meet the requirements of ISO14001:2015 (or any other standard in line with Annex SL Structure) in pursuit of its primary objectives, the purpose, and the context of the organisation.
It is the policy of Overt Security, to:
- Strive to satisfy the requirements of all of our customers, stakeholders and interested parties whenever possible, meeting and exceeding their expectations.
- Comply with all compliance obligations, codes of practice and all other requirements applicable to our activities including the nature, scale and environmental impacts of its activities, products and services.
- The reduction of hazards, prevention of injury, ill health, protection of the environment, including prevention of pollution, sustainable resource use, climate change mitigation and adaptation, the protection of biodiversity and ecosystems and any other specific commitments which are relevant to the context of the organisation.
- Provide all the resources of equipment, trained and competent staff and any other requirements to enable these objectives to be met.
- Ensure that all employees are made aware of their individual obligations in respect of this environmental policy.
- Maintain a management system that will achieve these objectives and seek continual improvement in the effectiveness and performance of our management system based on “risk”.
This environmental policy provides a framework for setting, monitoring, reviewing, and achieving our objectives, programmes and targets.
Customer service is an essential part of the environmental process and to ensure this is fulfilled, all employees receive training to ensure awareness and understanding of the environment and its impact of the products or service in which we provide.
To ensure the company maintains its awareness for continuous improvement, the environmental system is regularly reviewed by “Senior Management” to ensure it remains appropriate and suitable to our business. The Environmental System is subject to both internal and external annual audits.